Saturday 18 May 2013

Ainal Syazwan bin Itamta A1 Five Tips to Save Our Earth

Hello guys, I'm Ainal and I am a nature lover...
So, as a nature lover I will do anything that can save our earth from a pollution and I think
it doesn’t have to be Earth Day for me to think about how I can make a good impact on our planet. Here are a few of my favourite tips that we can do even though it is not earth day.

First,  reuse your water bottle. Avoid buying bottled water.  In fact, reuse everything at least
 once, especially plastics.         
                                                                      
Second, check out your bathroom. Use low-flow faucets, shower heads, and toilets.

Third, turn off lights and electronics when you leave the room. Unplug your cell phone charger from the wall when not using it. Turn off energy strips and surge protectors when not in use (especially overnight).      
     
Fourth, recycle your newspapers                  





  
and finally, buy products that use recyclable materials whenever possible

So what are we waiting for? I have started doing all the step above. How about you? You should realise that our earth is in danger. You should take this 5 steps as your first action in order to save this world from any pollution and remember this ,with just a simple step ,you can change this polluted world into a tranquil world.

No comments:

Post a Comment